Click here to learn: What is dual credit and what you should know?
- Gives the opportunity to earn college credit while gaining high school credit.
- Students must meet state and local eligibility requirements
- Complete the steps of enrollment and payment as instructed by the college.
Click here to learn more: Why should I take dual credit?
Dual credit classes:
- Helps prepare students for college work
- Offers additional support from the high school teachers
- Saves money- discounts are given to high school students who are taking dual credit
- Credits will from Amarillo College will transfer to any public Texas college*
- *Students should research their college majors to ensure which courses are needed for their degree
You must meet testing requirements to enroll at Amarillo College.
To get more information about the TSI go to:
The video below gives STEP BY STEP instructions on signing up for Amarillo College.
If you have any questions need additional help, call AC at 371-5214 or 371-5941